Company Profile & Guarantees
It’s a Great Day to Choose Precision Air & Heat, and We’re Here to Tell You Why.
“Great” is a tough word.
“Great” is the kind of word we tend not to use unless we can prove it.
But in this case, we think great is the perfect word, because there’s nothing more important to us than making sure we meet and exceed your expectations, every single time.
- We’re passionate about creating safer and more comfortable living environments and we do everything in our power to succeed on your behalf.
- That’s why we have N.A.T.E. (North American Training Excellence) certified technicians and installers on our team. N.A.T.E. is the highest recognized standard of skill and excellence in our field.
At Precision Heating and Air, we do more for our customers because we that’s just who we are.
10 More Reasons to Choose Precision Air & Heat
- When we arrive at your home we will be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb your neighbors or anyone in your home who might be noise sensitive.
- We will offer proof, upon request, of our company liability and comprehensive insurance coverage.
- We will arrive with up-to-date professional licenses, too.
- The International Mechanical Code is the minimum required by law for a system to be considered adequately and safely installed. Our pledge is to meet or exceed these requirements.
- We conduct pre-employment drug screening as well as random screenings on current employees.
- We will not use foul language in or around your home, even if we drop something heavy on our toes! We make it our policy to treat your family members with the same respect we would expect others to show toward our family members.
- If you have a family pet, we promise to be very careful when we go back and forth to our van. Many of our technicians are pet owners and we know how quickly they can sometimes get out.
- When we are finished working, we will clean up thoroughly and make sure you are satisfied with the result. We also will take all of our trash with us and dispose of it elsewhere.
- If there are any operating or maintenance instructions that stem from the work we perform in your home, we will explain each one in plain English and answer all your questions.
- We also will explain all relevant warranty and related information.
Is this starting to sound like a great day to you? If so, why not pick up the phone right now and give us a call or contact us by email. Precision Air & Heat: your one-stop home heating and air conditioning provider.