Heating South Charlotte | Furnace Repairs
Dependable Home Heating for Your Added Peace of Mind.
Alaska, we are not. But when winter comes around, it takes more than hot soup and a warm blanket to keep you warm. It takes a heating system you can depend on, day and night. And yet, since nothing mechanical lasts forever, it also takes a heating and cooling company you can depend on to restore the heat should it falter in any way.
You have that friend here in Indian Land/Fort Mill and throughout South Charlotte, and we go by the name of Precision Air & Heat.
We are supremely well qualified in all matters related to home heating and cooling, and we have the experience, designations, and certifications to support that claim. We also have a long track record of custumer satisfaction…the one thing we’re most proud of.
Annual Furnace Maintenance South Charlotte | Furnace Cleaning & Inspection South Charlotte
You know when most families run into problems with their heating systems? At the worst possible times…although, is there ever a good time to lose your heat?
- Precise repairs on all makes and models
- After hours emergency repair service
- N.A.T.E. certified technicians…there is no more widely recognized standard of excellence in the heating and cooling profession
- A guaranteed upfront price before we start any job
- An explanation of your various options before we complete the approved task
What’s more, we use only high quality parts and materials in the course of repair work, so the benefits will be long-term. And that goes for all makes and models of these home heating systems:
- Gas heat
- Forced air heat
- Ductless air heating and cooling systems
- Air source heat pumps
- Ground source (geothermal) heat pumps
If you’re without heat right now, or experiencing any kind of problem with your system, call the home comfort pros and Precision Air & Heat.
New Heating System South Charlotte | Replacement Furnace South Charlotte
Buying a new or replacement heating system is nowhere near as much fun as buying a new car, but it’s way more practical. After all, if you really had to, you could get by without a car. But no heat in the dead of winter? No way.
Here at Precision Air & Heat, we treat you like gold no matter what the service occasion might be. And purchasing a new heating system is only one of them. Here’s just some of what you can expect:
- Proper system sizing
- A clear and understandable explanation of your various new system options
- Recommendations on how to lower your energy costs
- Precision design work and installation
- Minimum down time during system replacement
- Thorough clean-up when we’re done
And, we’ll go over your new system warranty with you, point by point.
Want the job done right? Then contact the company with a long history of customer satisfaction: Precision Air & Heat. And don’t forget to request a free in-home quote.